10th International Anniversary UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM: Kyiv, 26-28 February
- InterContinental Hotel, Kyiv
- 26.02.2019 - 28.02.2019
Welcoming a new era for Ukrainian domestic oil & gas production and a new electricity market model Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 10th International Anniversary UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM, that will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, Kyiv on 26-28 February 2019.
This event s going to be the largest Ukrainian energy industry gathering in Kyiv, and the Ukrainian and international energy communities are getting ready for 3 intensive days of keynote presentations, animated discussions, experience sharing, and unprecedented networking opportunities.
NUCC members get a 15% discount! Please contact us via email@example.com to get your discount
- Other top-level decision-makers joining the Speaker Panel include:
- Ihor Nasalyk, Minister of Energy & Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Ostap Semerak, Minister for Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Oleg Kirilyuk, Acting Head, State Service of Geology & Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Andriy Kobolyev, Chief Executive Officer, National Joint-Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine”
- Olga Bielkova, Deputy Head, Fuel & Energy Committee, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
We have just confirmed an EXCLUSIVE ON STAGE INTERVIEW! Andrey Kobolev, CEO of Naftogaz of Ukraine, will be interviewed live on stage by Reed Landberg, who heads up the natural gas, power and renewables team for Bloomberg News in London. The interview will explore the latest news on Naftogaz activities, projects and future development plans.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to hear the very latest news first-hand from Ukraine’s leading energy company.
PLUS – DON’T MISS! STRATEGIC FOCUS DAY ON THE ELECTRICITY SECTOR IN UKRAINE (28th February 2019)
This Strategic Focus Day will be dedicated to discussing the new electricity market model to be implemented in Ukraine on 1st July 2019, and other crucial issues in the Ukrainian electricity sector.
Join UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our news
For more information please visit Ukrainian Energy Forum page or contact Adam Smith Conferences via firstname.lastname@example.org