Breakfast seminar with NHO: How to handle IT-security in outsourcing?
- NHO, Middelthuns gate 27, 0368 Oslo
- 08:00 - 10:15
The Norwegian Business and Industry Security Council (NSR), The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) and the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, invite to a topical and interesting breakfast seminar.
The Norwegian outsourcing market is growing. More and more services and business systems are moved to digital platforms. Norway is a small economy . To aschieve our goals on digitalization and meet the demand for IT-services, Norwegian businesses need to utilize the IT-competence in other countries. At this seminar we will discuss how companies can make sure that IT-security is properly managed when outsourcing IT-services.
Some of the questions being asked are:
- What are the biggest threats to Norwegian companies’ IT-systems?
- How are these affected by outsourcing?
- Are the risks any different when using IT-specialists in other countries?
- How to ensure satisfactory IT-security when outsourcing?
What has Ukraine done to be an attractive IT-desitnation and how do they handle challenges related to IT-secutrity? - Alexander Bornyakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation from Ukraine
- Alexander Bornyakov, Vice Minister in the Ministry of Digital Transformation in Ukraine
- Hanne Tangen Nilsen, CSO in Telenor, Norway's largest telecommunication company
- Arne Mjøs, CEO in Itera, a Norwegian design and technology company with IT-office in Ukraine
Moderator: Per Thorsheim , CSO Nordic Choice Hotels