Breakfast seminar with NHO: How to handle IT-security in outsourcing?
- NHO, Middelthuns gate 27, 0368 Oslo
- 08:00 - 10:15
The Norwegian Business and Industry Security Council (NSR), The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) and the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, invite to a topical and interesting breakfast seminar.
The Norwegian outsourcing market is growing. More and more services and business systems are moved to digital platforms. Norway is a small economy . To aschieve our goals on digitalization and meet the demand for IT-services, Norwegian businesses need to utilize the IT-competence in other countries. At this seminar we will discuss the risks and how companies can make sure that IT-security is properly managed when outsourcing IT-services.
Some of the questions beeing asked are:
- What are the biggest threats to Norwegian companies’ IT-systems?
- How are these affected by outsourcing?
- Are the risks any different when using IT-specislists in other countries?
- How to ensure satisfactory IT-security when outsourcing?
What has Ukraine done to be an attractive IT-desitnation and how do they handle challenges related to IT-secutrity? - Alexander Bornyakov, Vice Minister from the Ministry of Digital Transformation
What are the digital threats to Norwegian businesses and what do the goverment do? - Political advisor in the Ministry of Justice and Public Security, Christian Haugen - tbc
- Alexander Bornyakov, Vice Minister in the Ministry of Digital Transformation in Ukraine
- Christian Haugen, Political advisor in the Ministry of Justice and Public Security - tbc
- Hanne Tangen Nilsen, CSO in Telenor, Norway's largest telecomminication company
- Arne Mjøs, CEO in Itera, a Norwegian design and technology company with IT-office in Ukraine