Business in Ukraine During Wartime: Live Q&A
- Digital Webinar
- 12:00 - 14:00
The war started by Russia in Ukraine pushed the business in Ukraine to redesign strategies, adapt tactics and rethink the future. Committed to sustain operations, companies seek solutions to many legal issues regarding doing business during the martial law.
INTEGRITES invites to discuss them during a live Q&A session. Our experts will cover the main challenges for companies in Ukraine during the war and answer the questions from the audience.
Mark your calendars: April 28, 2022, 12:00 (UTC +2)
(registered participants will receive the link to join the webinar a few days before it)
On the agenda:
- Corporate changes under the martial law
- Labour relations: options to consider
- Force majeure and damages
- Tax issues under the martial law
- Currency control
- Real estate issues
- Illya Tkachuk, Partner, Corporate and M&A
- Olena Perepelynska, Partner, International Arbitration
- Igor Krasovskiy, Partner, Banking & Finance
- Viktoriya Fomenko, Partner, Tax & Customs
- Inna Kostrytska, Senior Associate, Labour
- Serhii Datsiv, Senior Associate, Real Estate & Construction
The discussion will be held in English, no simultaneous translation will be provided.
Participation is free, prior registration is required. Participants are encouraged to prepare their questions in advance and submit them via email, Facebook.
❗To register: Click the registration link.
Got questions? We are online to answer (see contacts above).