Member's event: Antitrust risks of cooperation between competitors in the time of COVID-19
- 09:30 - 11:00
Competition law webinar
Antitrust risks of cooperation between competitors in the time of COVID-19: purchasing alliances, sustainability and other forms of cooperation. When is AMC clearance required? The AMC’s approaches and global trends.
Date: 1 October 2020, 9:30 – 11:00 AM (Ukrainian time)
Language of the event: Ukrainian
In the time of COVID-19, given the many common challenges faced by businesses, cooperation between competitors is becoming increasingly important. However, antitrust concerns often become an obstacle for such cooperation. Even bona fide initiatives, such as purchasing alliances to ensure lower costs and to avoid shortages of supply, sustainability or digitalisation projects involving competitors, may entail antitrust risks and require AMC clearance.
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar, which will address the following topics:
- EU and global trends in assessment by competition authorities of cooperation agreements between competitors in the time of COVID-19.
- How to cooperate with competitors within the boundaries of antitrust law:
– which types/elements of cooperation agreements may qualify as concerted practices;
– when AMC clearance is required.
- Recent AMC cases on granting clearances for cooperation agreements between competitors:
– creation of purchasing alliances;
– joint digitalisation initiatives;
– eco and sustainability projects.
- What is required to obtain AMC clearance? What questions from the regulator should companies be prepared for?
- Recent trends in the assessment by competition authorities of sustainability initiatives between competitors.
Partner, Head of Antitrust Practice at Redcliffe Partners
Associate at Redcliffe Partners
The event is free of charge and takes place online. Language of the webinar is Ukrainian.
The link to the webinar will be sent after registration.
The number of attendees is limited. The representatives of law/consulting firms cannot be registered.
For more information, please contact:
+38 044 390 22 83