[Member's event, in English] CMS Webinar: Ukraine and CEE via Luxembourg Investment Funds
Luxembourg is the largest hub for investment funds in the world, though they are popular for collective investments globally but are rarely applied for investments in Ukraine and other CEE jurisdictions.
The pending tax reforms in Ukraine already introduced several anti-BEPS measures, including CFC legislation and automatic exchange of information that would be implemented in the nearest future with the EU and other jurisdictions.
In this first on-line event we discuss practical cases of use of Luxembourg investment funds in Ukraine with our guest speakers from Diligent Capital Partners, the leading private equity firm focusing on investments in high-growth areas of Ukraine.
Our discussion will be structured as per the following pillars:
1. Last Frontier for High-Yield Investments: Ukraine with Luxembourg. Investment Fund:
– Why investment funds? Why Ukraine?
– Luxembourg as a leading funds jurisdiction and the investment funds toolbox
– Practical Insight from Diligent Capital Partners.
2. Ukrainian Tax Changes Important to Choice of Investment Funds:
– Investment Funds and newly introduced CFC regime in Ukraine
– Use of investment funds to hold Ukrainian real estate assets – application of Ukrainian capital gain tax
– Application of Double Tax Treaty with Luxembourg in Ukraine
3. Q&A Session
The working language of the webinar will be English.
Participation is by prior registration.
Link to the webinar will be provided after registration.