Norwegian-Ukrainian business relations: image, culture and expectations
NUCC is delighted to invite you to our joint networking meeting in Kyiv together with our member company Itera, in collaboration with IT-Ukraine. At the meeting you will learn about Norwegian business culture and how to do business with Norwegians. We are happy to have Karin Ellis, ceo Ellis Culture, to share her advice. Karin has recently launched the book “Working with Norwegians”. Itera was in 2017 nominated by the innovation magazine Innomag to be among Norway’s most innovative firms and have built up a successful team in Ukraine.
We will also have a experienced and interesting panel on how to attract more Norwegian/Scandinavian business to Ukraine.
Finger food will be served.
Day of the event: Wed April 18th, 2018
Location: iHub, 10 Khreshchatyk Str
The main topics of the meeting: Norwegian/Nordic business culture and what it looks for in Ukrainian partners – (IT as) a stepping stone in improving/correcting Ukraine’s image in Norway.
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Some places are reserved NUCC and IT Ukraine members.
Norwegian business culture and how to do business with Norwegians?
- Presentation by Karin Ellis, ceo Ellis Culture and author of the book Working with Norwegians
- Panel conversation with
- Karin Ellis
- Iryna Starovoyt, Associate Professor in Cultural Studies at Ukrainian Catholic University
- Artem Vilihura, Engagement manager at Itera
- Moderator: Anatolii Kyryliuk, Project Manager at the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
Finger food and mingling
Marketing Ukraine as an IT-destination and enhancing Norwegian-Ukrainian business relations - 45-min
- Opportunities and challenges in Ukrainian the IT-sector - presented by Head of PR in IT Ukraine, Yaroslav Kutovoy
- Panel discussion: How to make Ukraine attractive for Nordic businesses?
- Igor Mendzebrovski, CEO at Itera Ukraine,
- Marina Vyshegorodskikh Senior Advisor to the Board of Directors at Ciklum Holdings
- Cecilie Hauge Ågotnes, representative of Norwegian startup and entrepreneur
- Jørund Rytman, Public Affairs Director, The Norwegian Association of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Moderator: Kjartan Pedersen, Managing Director at Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce.