UKRAINIAN ENERGY TRANSITION FORUM
NUCC supports Ukrainian Energy Transition Forum in London – discount for members
The Norwegian Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is a Partner Association of the Ukrainian Energy Transition Forum , which is taking place at the Simmons & Simmons law offices in London on 20th April with the official support of the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK and the Ukrainian Hydrogen Council.
You can view the Forum agenda and register today here.
NUCC members receive a 20% discount on the registration fee, just complete the online form and enter NUCC20 in the comments section.
The Forum has been convened to bring together all the key stakeholders – Ukrainian officials, private and state energy companies, renewables operators and their advisors, equipment providers and financiers – to meet with their international counterparts to discuss the reconstruction of Ukraine’s energy infrastructure using the latest global technologies and with an emphasis on energy efficiency and sustainability and to formulate an action plan to build Ukraine’s energy infrastructure back better.
NUCC member, Emergy, will be represented by Magnus Johansen, EVP, Offtake, on an expert speaker panel which also includes:
- Andrew Bowie, MP, Under Secretary of State, UK Department for Energy Security & Net Zero
- Rostyslav Shurma, Deputy Head, Office of the President of Ukraine
- Yaroslav Demchenkov, Deputy Minister of Energy of Ukraine
- Oleksiy Chernyshov, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Naftogaz of Ukraine
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Managing Director, Climate Strategy & Delivery, EBRD
- Andrii Nemyrovskyi, Member of Management Board, NPC Ukrenergo
- Olga Bielkova, Director, Corporate Affairs, Gas TSO of Ukraine
- Sergii Yevtushenko, Managing Partner, UDP Renewables
- Marcus Williams, Global Head, Energy & Extractive Industries, MIGA
- Nataliya Mykolska, Member of the Supervisory Board, Ukrhydroenergo
And senior representatives of Goldbeck Solar, Ukrainian Hydrogen Council, Elementum Energy, IFC, Ukrhydroenergo, InterContinental Energy, Argus Media, Green Recovery Fund, NOTUS energy, Pacific Green Technologies and the Energy Community Secretariat.
For details about how you can get involved, do contact the organiser, Stephen Butler, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org .