Ukrainian Renewables Forum
- London, Energy Institute
Ukraine’s renewables sector is attracting unprecedented levels of investment in large-scale projects with major domestic business groups being joined by international strategic investors from Norway, Canada, the UK and Spain, amongst others.
With a planned switch next year from the green tariff to an auction-based quota system, there is a sense that the timing for investment in the sector is right, as Ukraine looks to raise the share of renewables in its energy mix to the ambitious levels outlined in its National Energy Strategy.
The Ukrainian Renewables Forum in London has been convened to bring together current renewables project developers in Ukraine, both local and international, with leading renewables financiers, advisors and project sponsors from the UK, Europe and North America.
Topics, which be addressed by an expert panel include:
- Ukrainian renewables in a global and European context and investor appetite for Ukrainian renewables projects
- An overview of the significant growth of renewables capacity. What are the most reliable forecasts for future growth?
- How the crossover from the green tariff to auctions will work and how they will establish clear and transparent market rules.
- Practicalities and procedures for the purchase of quotas via auction
- The appetite of major financial institutions for Ukrainian renewable projects. How do lenders view the bankability and risks?
- Accessing international credit and debt markets to finance investment in Renewable Energy Sources
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join all the leading project developers, officials and stakeholders, together with their international counterparts, for a unique insight into one of Europe’s fastest growing renewables markets.
The early bird delegate fee is 549 GBP, NUCC members get a 15% discount.
For more information, program and registration please visit The Ukrainian Renewables Forum website or take contact via firstname.lastname@example.org