Ukrainian Transport Infrastructure Forum
- Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
We would like to invite you to the Ukrainian Transport Infrastructure Forum that will take place on the 28th of April at the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv. The Forum will bring together all key stakeholders, including present and potential investors, and will showcase those major transport infrastructure projects to be delivered through PPP and concession mechanisms.
Ukraine is committed to utilising the PPP and concession model to deliver its ambitious national transportation strategy:
– Winners of pilot port concessions are about to be announced with a pipeline of further major ports to follow;
– The concession model will also be used to deliver projects in rail infrastructure, airports and toll roads;
– In addition, the IFIs are committing significant levels of financing to support modernisation;
– The private sector is already engaged in developing and delivering major port and airport infrastructure.
You will hear first-hand from and meet with all the key stakeholders – Ministries, State Agencies and State-owned Enterprises, financial institutions, advisors, infrastructure developers and operators.
NUCC members get a 15% discount for participation! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your promo code.
For more information and registration please visit the website of the event.