[Webinar] Healthcare System in Ukraine 2023
NUCC and Eirhub — a Ukrainian Life Sciences consulting firm, are happy to invite you to a webinar presenting the Ukrainian Healthcare System in three blocs:
(1) Evolution. How did the Ukrainian Healthcare System develop from the 1990s to 2022: its heritage, development steps, and crucial changes, incl.:
▪ Epidemiology trends
▪ Infrastructure: hospitals and equipment
▪ Healthcare system financing and spending
▪ Stakeholders and care delivery
▪ Governance, management and processes
(2) The New Normal. How did the war impact elements of health care, and how it remains efficient in times of war? How severely do the war impact health services delivery and treatment processes?
▪ Destroyed infrastructure
▪ Challenges and changes in medical care delivery
▪ Public and private initiative examples
▪ Thoughts on possible ways of further development
(3) Opportunities. What are possible opportunities for Norwegian organizations in the healthcare system of Ukraine?
Date and time: New date! 25th of May, 12:00 – 13:00 (Oslo time)
Platform: Zoom – the link will be sent to all registered participants
We invite various Life Sciences organizations and individuals from Norway engaged in manufacturing products, development of IT solutions and platforms, provision of consulting services and expertise, construction and development services, and civil society support.