GoExport: entering new markets [Kyiv]
Ukrainian textile manufacturers are increasingly eager to conquer new markets and familiarize foreign buyers with Ukrainian goods, but great prospects come hand in hand with no lesser risks, due to which many entrepreneurs do not dare to scale in global markets. The UCU Lviv Business School (LvBS) invites Ukrainian small and medium-sized entrepreneurs – owners of the textile brand – to a comprehensive export program “GoEXPORT: entering new markets“, funded by the EU 4Business initiative and implemented by the EBRD.
Date of start: September 27
Duration:2-days long 3 modules (6 days)
Value: The program will help the participants:
- gain a comprehensive understanding of what businesses need to do to start exporting or entering new markets;
- to study all components of export activity;
- analyze their own product, understand what should be done to enter new markets, and assess the risks involved in launching export as well;
- gain knowledge of international practices and analyze foreign cases;
- study practical experience of successful sales and negotiations with foreign partners, as well as preparation for exhibitions and trade missions;
- get a unique opportunity to create successful networking in the field of export activity of textile enterprises;
- together with teachers work on practical cases of business entry into the foreign market;
- instantly apply new tools to their own business model while writing own project – a roadmap for the company to enter new markets – and get expert feedback.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will receive a certificate from the UCU Lviv Business School (LvBS), and five companies – the authors of the best projects will receive mentorship or consulting support for implementing their project.
For whom? For entrepreneurs, directors, managers of the textile business – those who create, implement and promote their own brand in Ukraine, who need assistance in entering foreign markets and assistance in promoting their brand abroad, and those who want to understand what the main stages of export activity for textile enterprise are, how to create an international brand and what digital tools should be used for direct sales abroad.
Details: GoExport: entering new markets