We are looking for a new intern!
NUCC is looking for a motivated intern with an interest in business, communication, and event organization.
The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization established to stimulate increased commercial cooperation between Norway and Ukraine and to promote good corporate governance. The chamber cooperates with a range of government- and public agencies as well as other business associations to further its vision. The chamber’s activities can broadly be divided into five project areas: ICT, energy, agriculture, seafood and production with one project manager covering each sector. We are looking for an intern who can assist the general workings of the chamber, but if you have experience or an interest in one of the project areas, it is possible to tailor the internship accordingly. The intern will work closely with our small team of five, but is also expected to be able to work independently and take initiative.
Start date: July 2022 (flexible)
Duration: 6 months, part-time position (minimum 50%)
Location: Stenersgata 1a, 0050 Oslo
Deadline to apply: May 22nd, 2022
Who are we looking for?
- Students of communications, business, public relations, journalism, international politics, and other related studies
- A fast learner with strong communication skills and an eye for details
- A proactive team-player
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English; Ukrainian or Russian would be a plus
- Interest in Ukraine from a political and business point of view
- Experience in using web-based resources, including social media and web editors would be a plus
What will the intern be involved in?
- Implementation of NUCC media strategy
- Communication with members and partners
- Event management: planning, logistics, and promotion
- Project management: planning and research
What do we offer?
- Experience in running a members-based organization
- Experience in event management
- Paid flexible working hours
- Mentorship and support throughout the internship
- Reference letter
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (both in English) to email@example.com by May 22nd, 2022, 23:59 Norwegian time. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you have any questions concerning the position or application procedure, do not hesitate to contact our current intern Dimana, at firstname.lastname@example.org