Join Our Campaign and Explore Ukraine like Fridtjof Nansen
Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to join the campaign “Explore Ukraine like Fridtjof Nansen” aimed to promote Ukraine as a tourist destination among Norwegians through social media and study trips to Kyiv, Lviv and Odesa.
Fridtjof Nansen was a Norwegian explorer, scientist, diplomat and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, who during his lifetime became a legend. Many consider him to be one of the greatest men Norway has ever had. He visited Ukraine in 1923 and was supporting Ukrainians in difficult times providing humanitarian assistance. We believe that every Norwegian can become a Nansen!
How can you join?
- Become a sponsor: support the flashmob on social media and encourage people to post their pictures from their trips to Ukraine during the period of May 19th – June 19th. All sponsors, who want to join the project, will contribute 1 NOK/picture posted with #OpplevUkraina (but maximum up to 2500 NOK total) to the project Ukraїner – NGO that is working to develop tourism in Ukraine.
If you become a sponsor we will actively promote your company or activities on our social media and webpage during the whole period of the campaign.
- Participate in the flashmob:
- Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram from your holiday in Ukraine (any time, any place in the country).
- Use the hashtag #OpplevUkraina.
- Tag @nucc_activities on Instagram or Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce on Facebook and tell why you would recommend to visit the place to your friend.
- Three lucky participants of the flashmob chosen via random.org in the end of the flashmob will receive prizes from NUCC!
- Promote the campaign: include the information about our campaign or the FAM trip in your newsletters or on your website.
Please, let us know how you want to contribute to the campaign, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Let’s explore Ukraine together!