NUCC at the 5th annual summit Online Business Laboratory 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine
From May 17 to 19 NUCC attended the 5th annual summit Online Business Laboratory 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The event’s main focus was on attracting clients from the Internet and it was one of the largest such events in Eastern Europe. It gathered more than 16,000 people from 20 countries for over five past years.
This was a great networking meeting with fantastic atmosphere, new ideas and contacts. The main speakers were owners and founders of big businesses such as:
- David Brown, founder of Template Monster sold for $100 million
- Alex Yanovsky, owner of the sushi bar network “Sushi Master”
- Dmitry Dubilet, founder of Monobank
- Yevgeny Chernyak, founder of the international alcohol holding Global Spirits
- Victoria Tigipko, managing partner of venture fund TA Ventures.
At the conference the participants received clear and already worked out strategies for how to quickly increase profits or launch a new business using the Internet. Among the covered topics, the participants talked about:
- How to attract new customers from the Internet
- The latest developments in the field of paid advertising: how to pay less and get more
- Non-standard methods of promotion on the Internet
- How to beat the competition and always be ahead
- What to do with those who leave the site and do not buy anything
- How to convert applications into customers in an unusual way
- How to scale your business using a competent and modern development.
One of the most memorable moments at the event was the live communication between the speaker and the audience, when the speakers had to answer a variety of tricky questions from the public. And, as they say – the truth is born in a dispute!
We would like to thank all the participants and organizers for the great work. We take all the knowledge and contacts with us further and would be happy to share it with our network. Let us know if we can help anyhow!