The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is looking for a new intern!
The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is looking for a motivated intern with an interest in business, communications and event planning.
Start date: 28 June, 2021 (flexible)
Duration: 6 months, part-time position (minimum 50%)
Location: Stenersgata 1A, Oslo
Deadline to apply: 30 May, 2021
The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization established to stimulate increased commercial cooperation between Norway and Ukraine and to promote good corporate governance. The chamber cooperates with a range of government- and public agencies as well as other business associations to further its vision. The chamber’s activities can broadly be divided into five project areas: ICT, energy, agriculture, seafood and production with one project manager covering each sector. We are looking for an intern who can assist the general workings of the chamber, but if you have experience or an interest in one of the project areas, it is possible to tailor the internship accordingly. The intern will work closely with our small team of five, but is also expected to be able to work independently and take initiative.
Who are we looking for?
- Students of communication, business, public relations, journalism, international politics and other related studies
- A fast learner with strong communication skills and an eye for details
- A proactive team-player
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English; knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian would be a plus
- Interest in Ukraine from a political and business point of view
- Experience in using web-based resources, including social media and web editing programs would be a plus
What will the intern be involved in?
- Implementation of NUCC media strategy
- Communication with members and partners
- Event management: planning, logistics and promotion
- Project management: planning and research
What do we offer?
- Practical experience in running a members-based organization
- Experience in events management
- Flexibility regarding tasks according to the applicant’s interest
- Paid flexible working hours
- Mentorship and support throughout the internship
- Offices in the heart of Oslo and an inclusive work environment
- Reference letter
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (both in English) to email@example.com before the 30th of May 2021 at 23:59 Norwegian time. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you have any questions concerning the position or application procedure, do not hesitate to contact our current intern Petra, at firstname.lastname@example.org