B2B MATCHMAKING EVENT
- 22.11.2021 - 03.12.2021
ONLINE TRADE MISSION OF UKRAINIAN IT EXPORT ALLIANCE TO NORWAY AND FINLAND
Looking for IT solutions and services for your Norwegian or Finnish company? Need a partner with a proven reputation?
From November 22nd to December 3rd, 2021 representatives of Norwegian and Finnish companies will have a chance to e-meet potential partners from the Ukrainian IT Export Alliance (17 Ukrainian ICT companies) that are revolutionizing businesses by offering high-quality IT services and solutions. IT Export Alliance is an initiative, implemented under the “Union” brand that helps Ukrainian IT companies enter export markets and expand their businesses internationally.
Potential Norwegian and Finnish partners can implement their projects with individual Ukrainian companies as well as with a group of companies, formed within the IT Export Alliance.
Organizers of the event: IT Ukraine Association, Civitta Ukraine, State Institution ”Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office”. The project is supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) through thе USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine (CEP).
Registration link: https://it-export-alliance-trade-mission.b2match.io/signup
Deadline for the registration: December 2nd, 2021
Catalog of the Ukrainian ICT companies and groups of the companies that will take part in the event: https://goo.su/8z48
Why choose Ukrainian ICT companies?
The Ukrainian Tech sector is booming and the country is on its way to becoming one of the world’s major tech powerhouses:
- $5 billion revenue of the Ukrainian IT industry in 2020
- 5% growth rate of the Ukrainian IT industry in 2020
- 4,000 + tech companies operating on the market
- 1,600+ IT service companies in Ukraine
- 205,000 IT specialists
- 81% of IT professionals have intermediate and upper English language level
- 110+ R&D centers are owned by or working with global companies, including Google, Samsung, Siemens, and Huawei
- 2000+ fast-growing startups in Ukraine
- 68 Ukrainian tech companies are included in the 2020 Clutch Top 1000 list
The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce is an informational partner at the event.