CMS Webinar - International Developer in Ukraine: Entering the Market
Ukraine’s new path is under construction. The regulatory reform in the construction sector and overall rapid sector growth promise to bring new players to the market. Despite the decline anticipated due to Covid-19, insiders are positive about the market outlook.
Issues to be covered at the discussion:
- General overview of investment attractiveness of commercial property in Ukraine (Q1-Q3 2020).
- Structuring a international developer’s presence in Ukraine.
- Construction team required for a project led by a international developer.
- Common mistakes in land allocation.
- Construction step plan from legal perspective.
- Key construction contracts: EPC/FIDIC contract, agreement for the development of the project design.
The working language of the webinar will be English.
Join us on 16 December at 11 a.m. Kyiv time to learn how to benefit most from foreign developers in Ukraine.
Participation is by prior registration. Link to the webinar will be provided after registration.
Please see the full program and speakers here.