[Member's event, in Ukrainian] First Chair Legal: Intro-2021
- 10:00 - 12:00
2021 is a year of high expectations of the business community to improve the investment climate in Ukraine. This is facilitated not only by the weakening of quarantine and the beginning of vaccination in the world but also by the new legislative changes.
Intro-2021 is a First Chair Legal‘s annual project, which helps businesses to get a quick glimpse of the hottest legislative changes of the upcoming year.
Following the quarantine requirements, in the online format we will talk with you about:
• opportunities in international trade, which are opened up with the new free trade agreements
• AEO-status and NCTS prospects
• trends in customs litigation
• customs register of intellectual property rights
• expectations of business about the activities of the Bureau of Economic Security in Ukraine
• features of inspections in 2021
• the status of implementation of “tax transparency” in Ukraine
• Diia.City for the IT sector
• public-private partnership and concession as “new” for Ukrainian business
And we’ll as well briefly summarize other news that will impact on your business in 2021.
When? On the 16th of February, 10:00 – 12:00 (Ukrainian time)
How much? Free
The working language – Ukrainian.
The limited number of participants. The event is intended for representatives of the business community, therefore the organizers reserve the right to refuse registration to practicing lawyers.