Networking Meeting and NUCCs Annual Meeting in Oslo
- Dronning Mauds gate 11, Oslo
We are delighted to invite our network and members to attend our Networking Meeting, which will follow after the Annual Meeting, at the premises of NUCC member and international law firm – Wikborg Rein, in Oslo.
Join us on May 24th and get updated on current developments in Ukraine, business outlook and meet a very relevant network of people that share an interest in increasing the trade between Norway and Ukraine.
Date: May 24th
Place: Wikborg Rein, Dronning Mauds gate 11, Oslo
Please contact us if you have any questions.
NUCC - General Assembly
- Presentation of Annual report and accounts.
- Election of new Board.
- Election of new Election Committee
Welcome: Ketil Bøe, Partner at Wikborg Rein and member in NUCC Board of Directors
Opening remarks: Viacheslav Yatsiuk, Ukrainian Ambassador to Norway
Why should Norwegian business look to Ukraine?- Trade opportunities in Ukraine: Maryana Kahanyak, Director Export Promotion Office
Developments in trade between Norway and Ukraine - Kjartan Pedersen, Managing Director of NUCC.
- Launch of: Agricultural trade - A step-by-step guide for Ukrainian exporters and Norwegian importers
Panel discussion: Ukrainian business opportunities - insights from leading Norwegian investors
- Moderator: Øyvind Nordsletten - First Norwegian Ambassador to Ukraine
- Maryana Kahanyak, Director Export Promotion Office
- Arne Mjøs, Founder and CEO at Itera
- Magnus Johansen, Project Developer - Ukraine at Scatec Solar
- Øyvind Sætren, Business Developer - Ukraine at Pelagia
Networking at Wikborg Rein's rooftop terrace
- Tapas and drinks