Norway-Ukraine trade basics course
- 16.03.2021 - 25.03.2021
- 15:00 - 17:00
NB! Registration is now closed.
We together with our member First Chair Legal would like to invite representatives of business to participate in our digital course on trade basics between Norway and Ukraine.
This program is an introductory course for those ready to trade internationally and would like to learn more about the starting process or have some specific questions about the trade operations. The course consists of four meetings that will take place over two weeks. Those who will manage to complete all four parts of the course will get a private consultation on their particular business idea or business case. We invite leading experts on international trade that you can direct your questions to and expand your network with competent representatives of relevant institutions.
The course consists of 4 meetings and will have the following program:
|Date and time (GMT+1)
||Focus of the session
|Trade relations between Ukraine and Norway: possibilities and perspectives. Free Trade Agreement, PEM Convention, cumulation between NO, UA and EU.
- The opportunities provided by the free trade zone
- Rules of origin
- Cumulation in relations between Norway, Ukraine, and the EU
- Alternative rules of the origin of goods and their influence on the international trade between Norway and Ukraine
|Oleg Kyryievsky, Iryna Pavlenko – First Chair Legal
|Customs formalities: both the Norwegian and the Ukrainian side.
- The customs formalities and specifics of the goods’ clearance while importing to Ukraine
- Tariff and non-tariff regulation (certification, approval of capacities)
- Features of obtaining a EUR.1 certificate
- Customs value
- Classification of goods etc.
|Oleg Kyryievsky, First Chair Legal
Geir Granholt, Norwegian Customs
|Good Corporate Governance in trade: AEO, NCTS and approved exporter.
- AEO and the simplifications, which are provided by this status. UA and NO experience
- Simplifications, which are provided by NCTS Convention. The pilot project in Ukraine. The experience of Norway
- Status of an approved exporter: requirements, specifics, and profits
|Trade defense: anti-dumping, anti-subsidy investigations and safeguards.
- The world’s trends in trade defense
- Anti-dumping investigations
- Anti-subsidy investigations
|Marius Bordalba, of-counsel at First Chair Legal
Language of the event: English.
Meeting platform: Zoom.
The information partner of the event – Export Promotion Office of Ukraine.
Let us know if you have any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to seeing you online!