Real Estate in Ukraine – Rules, Regulations and Opportunities for Norway: webinar, helpdesk and networking
On February 18th, we together with our colleagues from a NUCC member company and recognized law firm Redcliffe Partners, as well as Cushman & Wakefield Ukraine, will meet online to discuss dynamics and trends in the Ukrainian real estate sector, focusing on commercial real estate – offices, retail and logistic spaces, and more. What were the tendencies in Ukrainian real estate last year, and what factors influence the investment attractiveness?
HE Viacheslav Yatsiuk, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Kingdom of Norway, will open the session. Then our distinguished speakers will deliberate on the complexities of the property title check and other legal issues to be addressed when investing in real estate in Ukraine. They will also provide an update on specific changes impacting the real estate sector of Ukraine, including further implementation of the “land follows the property” principle, the lifting of the land moratorium, as well as the new PPP projects and privatisations expected in Ukraine.
Further, we will look into the most recent Ukrainian tax legislation developments and how these might influence investments and operations in Ukraine, particularly for companies in the real estate industry. The event will end up with digital networking, where it will be possible to present your own company and tell more about your company’s services.
- Dynamics and trends of investments in commercial real estate in Ukraine in 2020. Factors that influence the investment attractiveness of the office, retail, warehousing and other segments.
- Property title check and other legal issues when investing in real estate in Ukraine.
- “Land follows the property” principle.
- New PPP projects and privatisations expected in Ukraine.
- The most recent developments of Ukrainian tax legislation and how these might influence companies working in the Real Estate industry.
Date: February 18th
12:00 – 12:45 digital plenary session
12:45 – 13:30 networking
Please register for the event below. To be able to conduct effective digital networking and due to the limited number of participants, we reserve the right to refuse participation to irrelevant attendees or companies.
In case you have questions or would like to present your company/services at the networking part, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.