The Ukraine Renewable Energy & Power Infrastructure Investors Conference 2018
- Kyiv, InterContinental hotel
This Conference will be a major investor and project developer “get together” occasion for all concerned. It will bring under one roof senior representatives from the Government, International Finance Institutions, foreign and local investors, key players, and new entrants keen to shares views or to learn about the latest updates on the significant potential of Ukraine in the renewable energy and power infrastructure sectors.
The conference proceedings and discussions will be held in English and Russian.
The 4 sessions to be covered in this exclusive one-day conference will touch on various topics which include:
- Ukraine`s energy sector on path to fundamentally rebooting electricity landscape and status-quo
- Energy Efficiency Potential and Deployment of Renewable Capacities
- Re-organization of the electricity sector of Ukraine under the new law “On the Electricity Market”
- Financing of renewable energy in Ukraine
NUCC’s members will get 20% off participation fee. To get your promo-code please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org