Webinar on IP fundamental changes in Ukraine
NUCC together with its member Arzinger law firm would like to invite you to a digital meeting about the Intellectual Property Law Reform in Ukraine.
Date: September 29th
Time: 11:00 (Norway) / 12:00 (Ukraine)
- Taras Kyslyy, Partner, Attorney-at-law (Ukraine)
- Kateryna Oliinyk, Partner, Attorney-at-law, Patent & Trademark attorney (Ukraine)
- Tetiana Slabko, Senior Associate, Attorney-at-law (Ukraine)
- Mykola Rekhlytskyi, Senior Associate (Ukraine)
Issues to be covered:
- what are the prerequisites of the reforms and what’s next?
- inventions and utility models: technologies out of the scope of protection, supplementary protection certificates, post-granting opposition;
- industrial designs: “individual character” as the additional criterion of patentability of industrial designs, prolongation of term of legal protection, post-granting opposition procedure;
- trademarks: increase of penalties for IP infringements, legal protection of collective trademarks, introduction of extra cases for nominative fair use of trademarks, introduction of pre-grant & post-grant oppositions;
- new rules of recordal procedure in Ukrainian IP Customs Register;
- advice for business when developing of IP protection strategy in Ukraine.
Please register via a short form: https://bit.ly/2ZYAUYm