Young Entrepreneurs 2024
- Norway, Poland
- 12.08.2024 - 03.11.2024
About the program
The Young Entrepreneurs Program is the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce’s business-educational program. The program aims to bring together ambitious business-minded Norwegians and Ukrainians who share a passion for international business and entrepreneurship. If you want to learn more about international business, especially the Ukrainian and Norwegian markets, this program is for you.
We are seeking 20 participants from Norway and Ukraine who want to explore business opportunities across various sectors. The participants will be organised into four groups, each assigned a business case to work on.
The business cases will focus on trade that will support the Ukrainian business environment, create jobs in Ukraine or help Ukraine’s further integration into the EU. During the program, we will have lectures, meet with authorities, and visit relevant companies and organisations. At the end of the program, each group will present their business case to a jury, who will provide feedback and award the best case.
As a participant, you will get to know:
- How to evaluate and develop international business cases,
- How the Ukrainian market works in a time of war,
- What demand the Norwegian market have for Ukrainian goods,
- Norwegian and Ukrainian culture
- How to build a network in both Norway and Ukraine.
You will also become a part of the YE Alumni network and make friends for life.
The program is divided into three parts:
- The first part in Oslo and Trondheim, Norway: August 12 – 18
- The second part online: September 17 – 18
- The third part in Krakow, Poland: October 28 – November 3
All sessions are mandatory, and there is a requirement for 80% compulsory attendance. In addition, the participants will have to work on their group assignments between the sessions.
- Exchange of Norwegian-Ukrainian knowledge and competence
- Research the status of Norwegian and Ukrainian markets, identifying business opportunities.
- Contribution to the development of democracy and an international economy
- Building a cross-border network and business partnerships between Norway and Ukraine
- A broader understanding of Ukraine’s further integration into the EU
If you find this appealing, we would love to have an interview with you!
The application deadline is March 15th, 2024, at 23:59 Oslo time.
All applicants will be notified in the written form of either of the decisions.
Participation fee: Free!
Thanks to a Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs grant, NUCC will cover program-related expenses: flight tickets, accommodation, meals and social activities. Transportation to/from the airports, travel insurance, visa application fees (if needed), and personal expenses will be covered by each participant.