Congratulations to the winners of our photo and video contest!
In May and June, we tried to mobilize the representatives of the creative industries as well as to engage the public’s interest in tourism, which is so limited with all the challenges nowadays. Our photo and video contest In the Footsteps of the Vikings aimed to connect Norway and Ukraine through audiovisual content and here are the results:
Among 63 entries, four winners were chosen by the organizers and two winners (Vikings’ favorite) were chosen by the public through online voting. Our sincere congratulations to:
- Best professional video – Olha Lavryk
- Best amateur video – Serhii Melnyk
- Vikings’ favorite video – Vasyl Lahodyuk
- Best professional photo – Vasyl Lahodyuk
- Best amateur photo – Alison Rhatigan
- Vikings’ favorite photo – Maria Muska
All the winners were sent emails to the registered email addresses. Please contact us if you haven’t received anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations again and have a great summer!