We are looking for an intern!
NUCC is looking for a motivated intern with an interest in business, communication and event organization.
Start date: 1 February 2020 (flexible)
Duration: 6 months, part-time position (minimum 50%)
Location: Holbergs gate 1, 0166 Oslo
Deadline to apply: 8 January 2020
Who are we looking for?
- A candidate with a background in communications, business, public relations, journalism, international politics, and other related studies
- A fast learner with strong communication skills and an eye for details
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English; Ukrainian or Russian would be a plus
- Experience in events management
- Experience in using web-based resources, including social media and web editors would be a plus
What will the intern be involved in?
- Implementation of NUCC media strategy
- Communication with members and partners
- Event management: planning, logistics, and promotion
- Project management: planning and research
What do we offer?
- Practical experience on running a members-based organization
- Paid flexible working hours
- Mentorship and support throughout the internship
- Reference letter
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 8th of January 2020 23:59 Norwegian time. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.